When you live in small spaces, everything is a challenge; cooking with more than one person in the kitchen, and storing everything! So here’s a great tip: Go total zen habits on the kitchen.
1. Keep one set of plates, cups and bowls for the family.
2. keep one set of glassware.
3. one set of eating utensils.
4. keep a max of 5 serving/mixing utensils (spatula, wooden spoon, etc.)
5. One quality knife set.
6. Quality mixer and food processor.
7. I measuring cup.
8. one small shelf of baking, casserole and mixing dishes
9. one quality set of pots.
10. Quality wooden cutting board.
* images via Crate and Barrel.